Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, May 21, 2010

As The Saying Goes...

A friend of mine made some offhand comment about how she actually enjoys giving blow jobs in front of some guy she found attractive. But instead of playing it cool, this jackass pounced on it, and he's been harassing her for a blow-J ever since!

She told me she totally would've given him one, too, if he hadn't been so obnoxiously persistent and desperate about it. Then she paused and said, "It's too bad, because he's really hot. I wanted to hook up with him." So I told her she shouldn't suffer just to prove a point. Actually, my exact words were, "Don't cut off your nose to spite his balls." I'm pretty sure that's how the idiom goes, no?

1 comment:

  1. This makes no sense. You are saying your friend offers head to anyone guy who is interested, and then allows other men to watch? This is just, wrong. Where are you meeting these girls, my friend?!!

    ReplyDelete