Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hellbound

About a month ago, I was sitting in Union Square Park with a friend of mine, and we saw this girl in a weird, shiny jacket. She was gaunt, her face looked beat up, and she was losing her hair. It was almost-immediately clear to me that something was legitimately not okay with her, and I felt bad. But as she sat down across from us, my jackass friend goes, "What a weirdo." And I was like, "Dude." And I whispered to him that she was legit sick. So he goes, "Oh. Really? You think? . . . Still, if my hair were like that I would at least wear a hat." What a dick.

(Special thanks to . . . you know who you are, you insensitive son-of-a-bitch . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment