Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, December 8, 2011

(Untitled)

I'm back!  Yaysies!  Well, not really.  I'm still too busy for you.  Believe it or not, they allow me around kids, and believe-it-or-not-ER, more and more parents are requesting my services as a tutor, thus steering me increasingly towards the lazy man's blogosphere (twitter - follow me! www.twitter.com/imthecurmudgeon), and away from my true passion (being a gadabout, a man about town, a gentleman of leisure).  I knew dominating high school would eventually somehow pay off...other than providing totally licit masturbation fantasies.
Anyway, actions speak louder than words, and a picture is worth a thousand words, and I'm too lazy to actually act, so here are a bunch of pictures instead of words.  Enjoy:
My brother...the photographer, not the girl.




Probably not the best time to do the Macarena

You're welcome for the nightmares...


Airtight logic.

The electrified basketball hoop by Herman Cain, designed to keep Mexicans from sneaking into the NBA

(My bro again. Still not the girl.)

Who loves you?  Who loves you?!



Jesus balls.


Responsible for the single best moment in Knicks history.

So you know.

Look at that punim!

Right around the corner from the Bagel Shop & CPA Training Center


Even her hands are too pretty to work...







I'll drink to that...

It is...just not for the appropriate parties.

I want to fall asleep there.


"Eat your veggies, or you'll get no dessert!"

No comments:

Post a Comment