Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, January 11, 2010

Plug It In, Plug It In...

My block has recently become rather noisy, particularly at the times when I want to be sleeping. Construction, people yelling, garbage trucks reversing, and lots of fucking car alarms. I feel like I'm back in New York, which, if you've read my older posts you'd know, is not a good thing. Anyway, I have an old box of ear plugs from the time I decided I was going to be a responsible concert goer (that didn't last very long. It was already embarrassing enough being the oldest person at the show, so I took them out. Besides, Miley Cyrus sounds way better when you can really savor every nook and cranny of her fantastic voice. I mean, really, such talent. How very blessed we are to have both her and The Jonas Brothers), so I decided to try those. And they worked great! The downside? You can't hear your goddamn alarm clock. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment