Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, February 11, 2011

Shooting Oneself in the Foot

One downside of writing an unfiltered, stream-of-consciousness blog is that it prevents your exes from ever having a chance to miss you.  You know that dark side of you that secretly hopes your ex-gee-effs-slash-bee-effs will die miserable and alone never having ever gotten fully over you? . . . No?  Just me? . . . Tough crowd . . .

Anyway, I feel like this blog allows my ex-girlfriends to enjoy my humor without having to sleep with my marginally-above-average (?) physique.  In fact, not only will they not have the opportunity to miss me while over-idealizing the times we shared, there's a strong argument to be made that this blog actually, specifically reminds them of all the things that really annoyed them about me in the first place!

So, again . . . you're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment