Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We're Not So Different, You And I...

I look at women the same way they look at babies and puppies: Awww, I want that!  But then, once I get it home, I realize it's way more responsibility than I was ready for.  So why do women pretend to not understand men's desire for variety?

How about another analogy: shoes.  I know it's cliche, but women love shopping for, and purchasing, new shoes.  They have a perfectly good pair at home, but that doesn't curb their desire for new and different ones.  Get it?  Neither party has to act on these desires in either scenario, but that doesn't preculde said desires' existences. 

To be fair, buying new shoes usually does not result in the emotional crushification of another human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment