Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Phone Sex

A little while back I was talking to a friend of mine who was in a long-distance relationship, and he was singing the praises of phone sex. So, the curious chap that I am, I asked him to give me an example of what one session might entail. This is what he said (roughly):

"Okay, so the most recent time, we pretended like we were in my bed, naked, and, you know, we started talking about kissing each other and touching each other, and I was telling her how hot she looked, and how hard I was, and how she has a beautiful pussy . . . and I was getting really horny, so I said, 'I'm gonna put my cock inside you now.' But she was like, 'no, no, don't go inside me yet!' But I was like, 'Too late. I'm going in.'"

At that point I stopped him and said, "dude, that's not phone sex, that's phone rape! You phone raped your girlfriend!" He had phone rape.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment