Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, September 7, 2009

Too Soon?

Is it wrong that the whole Josef Fritzel thing ( http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/04/28/austria.cellar/ ) reminded me of the following incident? . . .

I was walking with a friend one day, long before the aforementioned story broke, when we saw a pretty hot, young, high-school girl walk by with her parents, wearing a ridiculously, inappropriately short skirt. I commented to my friend, regarding the girl, "this is why I can't have a daughter." And he responded with, "Tell me about it. If my daughter dressed like that, I'd shackle her in the basement and lock her away . . . and then I'd bang the shit out of her!"

I love my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love whichever friend said this. Rarely do things shock me, but damn... mission accomplished this time.

    ReplyDelete