Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Now You Know I Know You Already Know

One downside of writing The Curmudgeon reveals itself when I hang out with anyone who actually reads it. I go to say something, and they cut me off and go, "I know. You wrote about that in your blog." But they say it like I did something wrong! It's not like I stole someone else's line or idea! I wrote the fucking thing in the first place! And the point I was making was relevant to the conversation we were having. Was I not supposed to share it?! Goddamnit. That's what I get for thinking that what I have to say is so important it needs to be posted in a public forum...

1 comment:

  1. It's okay...they're just jealous they didn't think of it first!

    ReplyDelete