Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Breaking News!

I'm a control freak.

I know, this probably comes as a huge surprise. But I realized that this extends so far that it even affects my bodily response to alcohol. I have never African-Americaned* out from over drinking. God knows I've consumed enough alcohol in one sitting (admittedly, infrequently) for that to occur, but I've never forgotten what happened the night before, or lost track of big chunks of my evening due to brain-cell homicide. I'll puke before I black out. I am such a control freak that my body will physically reject the alcohol before it allows me to reach the point where I don't know what's going on . . . and I'm fine with that.

*credit goes to Galifianakis for the African-American joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment