Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Douche of the Month

I saw a guy with an "Ain't Skeered" bumper sticker the other day. Actually, two of them. One on each end of his rear bumper. I don't even really know what to say. Not only is an "Ain't Skeered" bumper sticker absolutely retarded and totally insecure (no one said you were "skeered," dude. Chill.), but feeling that you agree so strongly with that sentiment that you need two of them is just off-the-charts inane. If that's not a douche, I don't know what is.

Very honorable mention: I saw another schmuck with a bumper sticker that said, "Get off my butt!" In addition to this stale cliche, said person had a personalized license plate that read, "NONKTIE." No Neck Tie. No shit; it's because you're unemployable. I shouldn't be able to tell from three seconds of looking at your automobile that you're an unfunny degenerate. This person needs to be strangled to death with a neck tie . . . if only for irony's sake . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment