Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wanna Share A Cab?

My buddy was telling me about how he was out a couple weekends ago, and he and our other friend left the bar at the end of the night, and met a couple of also-drunk girls on the street, who proceeded to get in a cab with them to go to an undisclosed location of my friends' choosing.  We were marveling at how trusting girls can be in those situations (as I've often wondered before: http://iamthecurmudgeon.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-like-challenge.html).  My retard friends happen to be pretty good guys; these inebriated ladies were doomed to nothing worse than a morning of minor self-loathing and shame.  But how do you get in a cab with a couple of guys you met on the street just seconds earlier?! 

Anyway, the rest of the conversation went like this:

ME: Can you imagine if the people we were sexually interested in were physically stronger than us?!  I'd never trust anyone; I'd be scared all the time!

FRIEND: I wouldn't.  Because I'd want them to rape me.

ME: Good point.

No comments:

Post a Comment