Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, October 26, 2009

Don't Bring Me Down

If I'm on vacation, do me a favor, don't bring me down. I don't want to hear about your negative shit while I'm trying to escape my reality. And if I call home while I'm away, keep your office drama to yourself. Someone died? Don't tell me 'til I get back. What the fuck am I supposed to do with that information when I'm 6,000 miles away anyway?

My little brother just got back from a vacation in Sweden, and when he was there, he was out one night with some friends of a friend, one of whom decided to get really drunk and open up to him. She got all serious, telling him about how her mom died, and blah blah blah... Shhhhhh. Easy, Debbie Downer. I'm on vacation. Save it for people who have to deal with you regularly as a part of their realities.

No comments:

Post a Comment