Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Redundancy Department of Redundancy

Anyone else used to have to perform the completely redundant task of cleaning up before the cleaning lady came? (Yes, I realize this is a kind of douchey thing to complain about.)

My Mom: Maria's coming tomorrow and your room's a mess!

Me: Isn't that the point?

Mom: It's embarrassing! Clean up!

Me: Well, then can you pay me the portion of Maria's check that goes to cleaning my room, and then she doesn't have to do it and put all my shit in places where I can't find it?

I didn't actually say that last part. I usually just exhaled obnoxiously and said, "You're insane," closed my door, hid my nudie mags and baseball cards, and left the rest of the mess as it was...

No comments:

Post a Comment