Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet Shit

I hate that MTV show, My Super Sweet 16. Yes, I've seen it. No, I'm not proud of it. Every episode features a different, severely excessively spoiled, waste of teenage space, who essentially spits in the face of every individual who has ever suffered throughout the entire history of (wo)man. If I lived in an oppressed, third-world country, and I managed to glimpse even just five minutes of just one episode of this show, I would hate America so much that I would instantly volunteer my services as a suicide bomber. I'm a fellow spoiled American, and I even considered blowing myself up while watching it on my big-screen TV in my air-conditioned living room! Seriously. This show contributes to terrorism. Every time an episode of this show airs in another country, at least one new terrorist is born. Way to go, MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment