Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Now Yas Can't Leave

I'm reading an awesome book right now about the Baltimore homicide department, written by journalist David Simon, who created HBO's The Wire (best TV drama ever. Seriously). The book is titled Homicide. It says so in big red letters on the cover. I leave this book on my bedside table, face up. Gotta tell ya, it just occurred to me that having a big book that says "HOMICIDE" next to your bed probably doesn't bode so well for girls I bring to my room staying in my room. I might have to flip it over, at the least, huh. Although, I guess if I were a murderer, it's probably too late for you if I've already got you in my room. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment