Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You Were So NOT There...with THAT

Watch this:




I had State Farm insurance for a while, and god knows I wished for a hot chick in nerdy glasses millions of times! She never spontaneously materialized on my couch! Never! In fact, I'm still friends with my former State Farm agent, and she reads this blog. Jacki, what the fuck?! Am I legally owed this retroactively? Because I want to collect.

Although, in State Farm's defense, I never did actually sing the full jingle out loud...

(Happy birthday, Jacki!)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, unfortunately the jingle was required-- you missed out--sorry :p
    Thank you for the bday wish and for always entertaining me with this blog--
    I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete