Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Like You... Oh, Wait, Never Mind.

I can't make a totally honest, accurate assessment about a girl until she's made me ejaculate. I think this is the same for most men. Our brains are just too clouded before we get to that point to really focus on the emotional connection. We try, but it's just too difficult. And that's a compliment, really. We're so attracted to women, we can't think straight. Don't turn this into a negative thing. I can think I like a girl, but if I would rather be alone immediately after I ejaculate, then I realize I don't like her all that much. If I want her to stick around (no pun intended) afterwards, then that's a very good sign.

So, my initial instinct would be to advise women not to wait so long, and put out sooner, because then we, men, could more clearly assess the situation in a timely fashion, before you get too attached. But then I also recognize that if a girl puts out too quickly, I'll think she's a whore. Sooo . . . I really don't know what to tell you. That's why there are no rules in this crazy game of love.

And on that note, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment