Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, November 16, 2009

What?!

Caught this gem of a commercial the other day. Seriously, Kay Jewelers needs a new fucking marketing department, or something. Their commercials are consistently and nauseatingly terrible. Now that's an establishment I will happily be boycotting. Watch this:



This guy opens up by saying that he's terrible at sign language! So what am I to believe their relationship is predicated on? How the hell are these two communicating?! What message is Kay trying to push on us? I'm supposed to believe that these two people who can't even talk to each other are at the point in their relationship where he's buying her a watch? I don't like it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see what's wrong with it. He sill hasn't figured out she's a prostitute yet, that's all. She thinks that's adorable.

    ReplyDelete