Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sing Like Celine

When I drive, I wear a bluetooth. Yes, I hate myself for this, but not enough to risk having to pay the ticket I would get if I got caught talking on my phone while driving.

When I drive, I also always sing along to the amazing mix CD's that I expertly craft for myself.

When I park, I always turn my bluetooth off (because I refuse to reinject myself into general population while still wearing that thing), which requires me to hold down the button on my earpiece for about 3-5 seconds.

The other day, I was pulling into a busy shopping center, full of people, and I was turning off my bluetooth while belting out whatever emo anthem was pumping through my speakers at that moment, and I realized that I looked like one of those assholes who holds his ear when he sings so he can better hear himself. That's all. Just wanted to share that embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment