Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

AND, I Can See His Goddamn Mouth Moving!

There's a ventriloquist show coming out on Comedy Central now! I'll let you process that for a moment . . . a ventriloquist show . . .

Really?! This is what they decided people wanted to see?! Give me 10 minutes, I'll come up with a better idea. Hell, give me a seven-minute shower and I'll think of three better ideas. I mean, is it just me, or is this ridiculous already? Is this really filling a programming void, or some sort of fetishist niche? I'm just confused.

Anyway, here are two previews of this shit bomb called the Jeff Dunham show. Remember, these are the things they choose to show you, that are supposed to entice you to watch the show. Ugh...

The Jeff Dunham ShowStarts Thurs, 9pm / 8c
Coming Soon
www.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games


The Jeff Dunham ShowStarts Thurs, 9pm / 8c
Watch or Die
www.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games

1 comment: