Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, October 15, 2009

If You Get Gang Raped, You Can't Sue

Republicans really suck! This is a report from yesterday's Daily Show, about an anti-rape law proposed by junior Senator of Minnesota, Al Franken. I'm an independent, because I think unconditionally aligning yourself with one side on an entire gamut of major issues seems a little ridiculous, but I think we can all unequivocally agree at this point, that Republicans are by far the bigger scumbags. I can't put it any better than Jon Stewart does in this segment, so I won't try. Watch and marvel...

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Rape-Nuts
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorRon Paul Interview

1 comment: