Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ginger 'Tard

For whatever reason, this commercial annoys me to no end. It's just grating. It's like, she's supposed to be cute, but she's a redhead and a retard so she's not. "I'm a big girl..." Shut the fuck up. I think it might be because when I see it, I think of the people who watch it and actually think she is cute, and that it's therefore a good commercial, and that just fills me with so much hate. Anyway, here it is:



Oh, and also, I know I've mentioned it before, but can someone please please please put a bullet in the Progressive Auto Insurance spokeswoman's face? Please? The same people who find that little freckled mongoloid adorable probably think the Progressive girl is actually funny. I wish you could see the disdain in my face right now.

3 comments:

  1. she looks drunk, her hair color is unusually red and i think she has a lisp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gingers both uptown and downtown

    ReplyDelete