Subscribe to The Curmudgeon!

Google Groups
Subscribe to The Curmudgeon
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm So Manly

My car has a lot of problems. Actually, just one problem. It frequently does not start. Which is a pretty major problem. It's actually a pretty nice car, way nicer than I deserve, but these are the complications you have to deal with when you put your Israeli, used-car-dealer father in charge of procuring your automobile.

Anyway, the point is, it didn't start the other day, so I popped the hood and played around with the fuse box for a minute. Then I got back into the car and tried to start it again, and it worked! I gotta admit, I was kinda attracted to myself afterwards. If I had been a girl I totally would've banged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment